Contact Us

We cannot respond to calls direct from the public.
In an emergency dial 112 or 999.

Unfortunately we are unable to respond to calls from members of the public who should dial 999 and ask for the appropriate emergency service whenever there is any danger to life or property.

To contact us, please select one of the following...

If you are a member of a Statutory Cat 1/2 or Voluntary Agency with whom we have an agreement for Callout.
Contact the Duty Controller

If you are any other organisation that wishes to use our service, please refer to our Service Users page for details of how to register with us. For immediate assistance, organisations who are not registered with us should call 999, or contact their Local Authority Civil Contingencies Unit.

If you wish to become a member of Wessex 4x4 Response Association, either as a volunteer driver with your own 4x4, or in a support role.
Join our group

If you are a member of a charity or charitable organisation requesting our assistance with fund raising, events or exercises (by providing transport, marshals, communications, and other assistance)
Request our Assistance

If you would like the contact a member of our Press/Media theam please use the form below, and we will respond as soon as we can.

Your Name*
Your Email Address*
Telephone Number

Previous page: Responder Bill Next page: CALLOUT