We cannot respond to calls direct from the public.
In an emergency dial 999.

If you are a member of a Statutory Cat 1/2 or Voluntary Agency with whom we have an agreement for Callout.
Contact the Duty Controller

If you are any other organisation that wishes to use our service, please refer to our Service Users page for details of how to register with us. For immediate assistance, organisations who are not registered with us should call 999, or contact their Local Authority Civil Contingencies Unit.

If you are a member of a charity or charitable organisation requesting our assistance with fund raising events (by providing transport, marshals, communications, and other assistance)
Request our Assistance using our contact form.

or for any other matter,
Contact Us

Contact our Duty Controller

Agencies should direct all callouts to the appropriate County Emergency Planning / Civil Contingencies Unit duty officer, or Police control for their county, who will call us as per the agreement with that body.

To contact our Duty Controller directly, please call the following number:

07092 262428


Please note that we will check any use of these numbers with the duty officer of the calling agency before responding.

Previous page: Contact Us Next page: Members